Coach Supervision for Individuals – in London, or Online
The success of any intervention depends on the inner being of the intervener.”
— Otto Scharmer
The benefits of coaching supervision
Coaches that undertake regular supervision truly understand Scharmer’s quote, as they know this is the safe learning space where they can go and resource themselves so they can be fit for purpose.
We can describe the purpose of coaching supervision in three ways:
- It is ‘normative’ – supervision provides you with a safe space to fully explore your professional practice as a coach. We often face ethical dilemmas, which are not black and white; they are ambiguous and are often resulting from your personal values being pushed by the coachee or their organisation. In supervision you can fully explore these in relation to your professional code of ethics so you can be confident in the decisions that inform your work.
- It is ‘formative’ – supervision provides you with a learning space to further develop your coaching skills as a practitioner. Here you can fully explore the art of coaching and hone your EQ, SQ and capability in your 1-2-1 or team practice.
- It is ‘restorative’ – Supervision provides you with a reflective space to fully explore the often unconscious relational dynamics that will be at play in your client work. The intention here is to help you stay resilient, fully resourced and in an objective stance as a coach.
One-to-one coaching supervision
Our 1-2-1 coaching supervision sessions are usually one hour in duration and are face-to-face (usually in London) or virtual. They are provided by Damion Wonfor — you can read more about his approach to supervision below.
My coaching supervision practice is underpinned with the values and principles of Humanistic Psychology. I utilise mindfulness, embodiment, and systemic approaches within my work. Experience has shown me that these methods will provide you with the opportunity to open up to wider perspectives and the dynamic and multilayered context you are working within. They also offer a creative way of exploring the unconscious relational dynamics at play within coaching, whether this is 1-2-1 or group / team. It supports you to be resourced and to step out of any unconscious entanglements you may find yourself in with your client and their system.
My intention is always to create a true learning partnership with you to meet your specific development needs and to support you to hold a professional coaching practice. I will also encourage you to develop your self-care, resilience and presence as a coach whilst we journey together.
If you’re interested in finding out more about one-to-one coaching supervision, please feel free to contact us today.
In group supervision, we focus on the relational and systemic field that we work in through the use of constellations and other creative approaches as a method for our exploration. As coach supervisors we have found that these approaches enables our clients to adopt a much needed view of the organisations they work in as an intricate web of relationships, providing a sound platform for exploring the invisible dynamics at play within this field. We also use mindfulness and embodiment approaches to support the development of coaches’ capacity to work within a dialogic space; to use themselves as an instrument and develop their internal supervisor.
Group supervision sessions are usually 3 hours in duration and for a group of six coaches. We offer both face-to-face and online programmes — scroll down to see the dates and fees for both.
Face-to-face group supervision — dates and fees
Our face-to-face coach supervision programmes comprise 4 x 3- hour sessions and take place in London — see below for dates. The fee for the face-to-face programme is £600+VAT. For more information or to participate, please get in touch.
Face to face Fennel Cohort
- 16th June 2023, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 22nd September, 2023 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 12th January 2024, 10am – 1pm
- 26th April 2024, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Face to face Sage Cohort
- 19th January 2024, 9am – 12pm
- 26th April 2024, 9am – 12pm
- 12th July 2024, 9am – 12pm
- 27th September, 2024, 9am – 12pm
Face to face Parsley Cohort
- 16th February 2024, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 3rd May 2024, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 20th September 2024, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 13th December 2024, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Online group supervision — dates and fees
The online programme comprises 4 sessions. These are two hours long and the next programme dates are below. The fee for the online programme is £500+VAT. For more information or to participate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Online Turmeric Cohort
- 16th January 2024, 11am – 1pm
- 16th April 2024, 11am – 1pm
- 9th July 2024, 11am – 1pm
- 15th October 2024, 11am – 1pm
Online Basil Cohort – FULLY BOOKED
- 26th January 2024, 10am – 12pm
- 11th April 2024, 10pm – 12pm
- 12th July 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 11th October 2024, 10am – 12pm
Online Coriander Cohort – FULLY BOOKED
- 7th February 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 8th May 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 11th September 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 11th December 2024, 2pm – 4pm
Online Chervil Cohort
- 16th April 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 9th July 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 10th October 2024, 2pm – 4pm
- 21st January 2025, 2pm – 4pm
“Damion creates a climate of openness and trust with ease and really meets a client where they are, helping them to build without ever stepping in or on. He holds a safe and bright supervision space in which others are able to really look at themselves and their practice. He does this by being incredibly present, calm, curious, non-judgemental and expansive. He has a wonderful ability to connect with a person and what they are feeling.”
“Damion creates a great environment for supervision. His commitment to development, his acceptance of whatever we bring and his determination to get to a better place – I always come away enriched by the experience. The sessions are something I look forward to, insightful and joyful, wise and humble.”
“ I have known Damion as a Coaching leader for almost ten years. The Group Supervision that Damion offers uses all of the senses and systemic thinking to explore situations in a new way. He creates a safe, thought provoking environment to reflect and stretch your coaching practice. He has a high quality of coaches that he attracts and this adds to the learning and supportive experience. I would highly recommend his Supervision groups for any coach looking to develop their practice.“
More information / get in touch
Get Free Coaching and Mindfulness Resources
Join our community for free and get a host of free resources, including our guide to becoming a professional coach, access to our coaching webinars, a free mindfulness e-kit and much more.