Meet our Coaching Training faculty
“In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
— Albert Schweitzer
Our transformational coaching training programmes are delivered by a tightly-knit group of professional coaches, supervisors and development professionals.
Our faculty have worked closely over the last 10 years, which enables them to create a highly inspiring, impactful and intimate learning group experience.
Damion Wonfor has hand picked our core faculty team based on their specific expertise as coach trainers, coaches (internal and external), coach supervisors and examiners to maintain the highest standards of quality for our courses.
Our programmes are deliberately run using a small faculty to maintain the consistency and high quality experience for our participants.
- Damion Wonfor, Programme Leader
- Liz Palmer, Partner
- Clare Allen, Faculty Member
- Janey Bell, Faculty Member
- Sandra Goddard, Faculty Member and EMCC, ILM and EIA Assessor
- Jackee Holder, Faculty Member
- Fi Macmillan, Faculty Member
- Jenny Mackewn, Faculty Member
- Karyn Prentice, Faculty Member
- Monica Ross, Faculty Member / Supervisor
Our Operations Manager is Vanessa Rogers (you can read more about Vanessa here).
“All the facilitators were approachable, friendly and clearly knowledgeable. I left feeling reassured, invigorated, ready to work, committed to coaching…and a little healed!”
— Coach training course participant