Executive Coaching (1 to 1)
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
We have a small team of highly experienced executive coaches who deliver our 1:1 programmes, both online and face-to-face.
Our face-to-face coaching service is available in London, but depending on your location and those of our coaches, we may be able to cater for clients based in other areas too. Our online one-to-one coaching is available worldwide.
Our coaches are chosen for their coaching experience and track record in supporting leaders to thrive.
All of our coaches:
- have in-depth experience of supporting the development of leaders and executives
- are experts within their field and hold a senior level accreditation with a professional coaching body
- are members of EMCC Global or similar
- receive regular supervision and are passionate about their ongoing professional development.
Our coaches will work with you:
- as a thinking partner to enable you to reflect and learn within a confidential space
- to fully explore and overcome personal leadership challenges that have bought you to coaching
- to stretch into your learning edges and identity as leader
- to make sustainable changes to your leadership behaviour to maximise your impact within an organisation.
Most of our 1 to 1 executive coaching programmes focus on one or a combination of these areas:
- Developing a deep level of personal awareness and authenticity as a leader
- Enhancing personal resilience and emotional intelligence
- Navigating a role transition and establishing identity in a new role
- Exploring significant career shifts and decision points
- Developing executive presence and impact.
Below you’ll find information about the members of our coaching pool. Just click on a profile to view more information about a coach.
Impact and executive presence coaches
More information about our executive coaching services
If you would like more information about our executive coaching services, or wish to discuss the particular needs of your organisation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You may also be interested in reading about our executive coaching courses.
“What’s really driving the boom in coaching is this: as we move from 30 miles an hour to 70 to 120 to 180…as we go from driving straight down the road to making right turns and left turns to abandoning cars and getting motorcycles…the whole game changes, and a lot of people are trying to keep up, learn how not to fall.”
— John Kotter, Professor of Leadership, Harvard Business School