Executive Coaching Courses (London)
“The faculty is brilliant, and the course engaging and easy to follow. The live demonstrations between the facilitators amounted to a mini-master class and were extremely helpful. Overall a terrific and exciting experience. I feel I am very much in “the right place” in terms of the professional learning; I have huge respect for the faculty and feel privileged to have been working with Catalyst 14.”
— Catalyst 14 executive coaching course participant
Accredited executive coaching training
If you are passionate about developing and supporting others, and wish to develop as a professional Executive Coach, our Diploma in Coaching and Advanced Diploma in Coaching courses are for you.
These coaching qualifications are designed to accurately meet the needs of those who are looking to develop and enhance their executive coaching skills. The programmes are geared towards both internal and external executive coaches; participants receive the EMCC Practitioner Level EIA Qualification or EMCC Senior Practitioner Level EIA Qualifications (for the Diploma and Advanced Diploma respectively) upon completing their course, building on their existing coaching and or mentoring experience.
We are now one of the only providers to continue to offer our highly experiential coach development face-to-face in London.
Key benefits of our Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses
By completing these 12-month executive coaching programmes you will:
- develop deep levels of self-awareness, presence and resourcefulness as a coach
- practise key transformational coaching skills and psychological models, and be able to apply these in a coaching relationship to maximise learning, outcomes and behavioural change
- understand and take responsibility for your own ethical and professional practice as a coach, including participation in regular coaching supervision and CPD
- develop a range of creative techniques to maximise insight, creativity and change
- identify your own coaching framework, approach and style
- become accredited at Practitioner or Senior Practitioner level European Individual Award (EIA) with EMCC Global.
“What’s really driving the boom in coaching is this: as we move from 30 miles an hour to 70 to 120 to 180…as we go from driving straight down the road to making right turns and left turns to abandoning cars and getting motorcycles…the whole game changes, and a lot of people are trying to keep up, learn how not to fall.”
— John Kotter, Professor of Leadership, Harvard Business School
Our executive coaching training programmes are accredited by the EMCC European Quality Award (EQA). This is the benchmark quality standard for mentoring/coaching training programmes – it ensures that successful students meet the research-based competence standards presented in the EMCC Competency Framework at the Practitioner level.
Our programme will also enable you to obtain the European Individual Award (EIA) with the European Mentoring Coaching Council (EMCC). Depending on the course you select, and your previous experience in coaching, this will either be at the Foundation, Practitioner Level or Senior Level. This will be discussed with you by one of our team when you apply for the programme. We are one of the first coach training providers in the UK to offer this accreditation.
Having an EIA award distinguishes individuals as a professional mentor/coach, with sound underpinning knowledge and the ability to demonstrate ability against demanding and rigorous standards.
- provides users/buyers of mentoring and coaching services greater certainty of one’s competence and ability
- raises personal credibility and professional standing
- demonstrates the awarded individual is continually developing and always improving his/her mentoring/coaching ability
- raises the credibility and standards of our profession
- is more than a qualification – it recognises that EIA Holders are able to apply good practice in mentoring/coaching
- provides a framework for personal development.
You will also be registered on the EMCC’s website as a professionally accredited coach.
We offer both online and in-person training.
Our in-person executive coaching courses take place at Coram in London. Based just 10 minutes’ walk from King’s Cross, the venue offers bright and spacious training rooms and outdoor space in which we can work.
By basing our programmes here, we are also supporting the work that Coram, a children’s charity, are doing to improve the lives of children and young people across the UK.
Please follow the ‘find out more’ links below for further details on both our online and offline offerings.
Find out more
- Find out more about our Diploma: Online | In Person
- Find out more about our Advanced Diploma: Online | In Person
- To view a full list of our coaching courses, please see our coaching training section.
- If you have any queries about any of our programmes, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Get Free Coaching and Mindfulness Resources
Join our community for free and get a host of free resources, including our guide to becoming a professional coach, access to our coaching webinars, a free mindfulness e-kit and much more.