Jackee works with directors, senior leaders, board level executives and emerging leaders.
She supports leaders who are committed to investing in ongoing personal and professional development to improve overall performance; and generate results and outcomes that maximise impact in a fast-changing environment.
Jackee quickly establishes trust and rapport with senior leaders, whilst maintaining the capacity to offer constructive feedback and open up to and engage in difficult conversations. She has the ability to work strategically and emotionally, getting to the core of what matters in the business context.
Jackee’s skills extend to and include design and delivery of accredited, high quality coach training and leadership programmes, facilitating team coaching and action learning sets, women’s leadership and career advancement along with coaching around diversity and inclusion.
Jackee’s portfolio career in organisational development includes a combination of a therapeutic understanding of human behaviour and a keen interest in reflective practice as a resourceful leadership developmental tool (supporting individuals to become stronger, resilient leaders). Jackee skillfully coaches around difference and challenge.
Jackee’s coaching clients describe her as:
- empathetic and intuitive
- mindful and present
- unafraid to challenge
- having a personal presence and style always that always makes one feel at ease,
- able to work effectively with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
“I establish trust and rapport with senior leaders whilst maintaining the capacity to offer constructive feedback open up to and engage in difficult conversations with the ability to work strategically and emotionally, getting to the core of what matters in the business context.”
— Jackee Holder
- Jackee has a Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching and a Diploma in Coaching Supervision (CSA) and Performance Coaching.
- She holds a Masters in Creative Writing and Personal Development.
- She is an accredited Practitioner for Factor 8 Different Leaders, Me Motivation and Spiritual Intelligence psychometrics.
- She has a Foundation certificate in Organizational Systemic Practice, a Certificate in Counselling (Morley College); has a Postgraduate Diploma in Youth and Community Work; and a BA (Hons) in Government and Politics.
More about executive coaching and our coaching pool
You can read more about our executive coaching services and other coaching pool members on our 1:1 executive coaching page.