A Retreat for Radical Change
“Your way begins at the other side.Rumi
Become the sky.
Take an axe to the prison wall.
Walk out like someone suddenly born into colour.
Do it now.”
Next retreat: 4, 5 and 6 February 2025
Timings: 9am on 4 February until 4pm on 6 February 2025
About the retreat
As a professional coach or supervisor, you may notice that you are:
- standing at the edge of a personal or professional change that you are not yet able to make happen
- caught in the grip of some old habit or pattern that is limiting your impact as a coach
- limited by obstacles within your client work and you have a sense that there is something here for you to pay attention to.
- feeling depleted within your coaching practice.
At these moments, having the support of a like-minded professional community and a guided transformational process can support you to make the shift towards a more vibrant future.
This retreat is 3-days of deep personal and professional development in the company of like-minded professionals.
It will be led by Damion Wonfor and Nicola Dunn. Both are experienced constellators, mindfulness practitioners and systemic coaches / supervisors.
The event will be a highly experiential residential retreat with limited spaces, involving individual, paired and group work utilising the modality of systemic/family constellations.
This way of working will support you to recognise how your learning edge may held back by a repeating pattern or systemic entanglement. You will be supported to step out of this ancestral historical trance and to create a movement towards a fully resourced future.
You will also experience meditation, mindful movement and time in the natural world to maximise your self-care and resourcefulness.
By completing this retreat, you can expect to leave with:
• freedom from old habits and patterns and a movement towards your potential
• deeper congruence and authenticity within your work
• greater presence and capacity to use your embodied and intuitive knowing
• stronger personal resilience
• expanded and resourced capacity for your client work in the up-coming year
• deep connections to a community of like-minded professional coaches and supervisors.
Our venue for this retreat is Florence House in East Sussex. Florence House sits at the top of Seaford Head, on the edge of the South Downs. The house is surrounded by stunning landscapes and fresh sea breezes. It is a true haven: comfortable, relaxing and with amazing food.
You will also have private accommodation during the retreat so you will eat well and sleep well!
“Self-care is giving your coaching clients the best of you rather than what’s left of you.”
“The coaching retreat was like everything else organised by Catalyst 14, exceptional. Organisation, communication, content, delivery and participation all beautifully executed. The investment in attending in every sense I see these opportunities as a necessary part of the replenishing and learning process for self in order to reenergise and recalibrate. Highly recommended”
“This retreat was amazing. Damion and Nicola held the space with such warmth, gentleness, kindness, presence, and with the extraordinary depth and breadth of their experience, which enabled us to go deeply into life-changing enquiries and emerge in a better place. It was such a gift, both personally and professionally.”
“The retreat was very rewarding in terms of my learning. I took away an understanding of myself that I wouldn’t have got otherwise. I feel more grounded about who I am as a result.”
- Early Bird fee – £1200 + VAT (book by 30 November 2024)
- Bookings after 30 Nov 2024: £1500 + VAT
Fees include the 3-day retreat, accommodation, meals, and refreshments. For further information or to book a place, please contact us.