Sandra is an experienced Executive and Team Coach, and has worked one-to-one and with groups at all levels within a wide range of public and private sector organisations.
Her experience includes working confidentially with the team lead and/or specific team members as well as with the team collectively. She provides clients a safe, reflective and productive space to consider and enhance their impact professionally and personally.
She works systemically to help individuals and team clients gain a broadened awareness of their relationships and interactions. And from here, to identify and action sustainable personal or collective change to meet current work demands and wider ‘life’ needs whilst proactively planning for the future.
She is known for providing constructive challenge with encouragement and support in her approach. Blended with this is also an appreciative and strengths-based style.
She mirrors her belief in authenticity and is comfortable to share ‘in the moment’, with agreement, what she observes, experiences and senses as offered feedback. Clients have described Sandra as highly professional to work with – as well as bringing an openly positive energy.
As a Business Psychologist and organisation consultant spanning over 39 years, she blends practical coaching models and psychological tools with business models/frameworks to facilitate clients’ awareness, choice and growth against their objectives.
“I am passionate about making the ‘art of the possible’ happen– through realising individual, team and organisational potential, wellbeing and effectiveness.”
— Sandra Goddard
- A member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), Sandra has ‘Senior Practitioner’ Coach individual Accreditation.
- As a Business Psychologist, she holds Chartered status (since 1998) with the British Psychological Society (BPS), is a Registered Coaching Psychologist and Registered EuroPsy Psychologist.
- She is an accredited and registered Supervisor (BPS). She is a long-standing BPS Associate Fellow for her pioneering contributions to coaching, leadership development and organisation change.
- Sandra holds a MSc in Coaching and Development.
- She also holds a MSc Occupational Psychology alongside an MBA and Practitioner in NLP. She is BPS certified in applying a wide variety of personality instruments including MBTI Step I & 2, TKI, 16PF/16PF5 and Emotional Intelligence.
More about executive coaching and our coaching pool
You can read more about our executive coaching services and other coaching pool members on our 1:1 executive coaching page.