Corporate Mindfulness Training London
“Now is the future that you promised yourself last year, last month, last week. Now is the only moment you’ll ever really have. Mindfulness is about waking up to this.”
— Mark Williams
How can mindfulness help your organisation?
Benefits reported by organisations providing mindfulness training for their people include:
- improved well being and resilience
- improved job task performance
- improved leaders’ self awareness and emotional intelligence
- improved rationality during decision making
- improved focus and improved creativity.
(Source: The Mindfulness Initiative).
Corporate mindfulness training offers organisations and their people a great deal both in terms of sustaining wellbeing and high performance. We have been using mindfulness interventions with leaders and groups for a long time to support the development of emotional intelligence and resilience. Through this experience we have developed experiential and pragmatic interventions for groups which combine the latest research from neuropsychology and neurophysiology to fully explore the application and integration of mindfulness in the workplace and leadership.
Below you’ll find an overview of the corporate mindfulness training interventions we currently offer.
Introductory Mindfulness sessions
These range from one-hour taster sessions to one/two day workshops which provide participants with an experiential module to understand what mindfulness means. Participants learn about the scientifically-researched benefits of mindfulness practice, as well as how to develop and sustain a mindfulness practice within their lives.
Mindfulness development programmes
These comprise a series of 1-2 hour modules over a 6-12 week period, or a series of half-day modules focused on developing mindfulness for wellbeing or mindful leadership capability. These sessions are delivered face-to-face or virtually, and are sometimes incorporated as part of a wider organisational leadership or learning programme.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) programme
There has been much written about the scientifically-researched benefits of attending the MBSR course that was first developed in 1979 by Jon Kabat-Zinn. On completion of the programme, participants report:
- greater resilience and ability to cope with stress
- enhanced ability to cope with life and work’s events and challenges
- learning to thrive rather than just survive life
- improved self esteem and key emotional intelligence competencies such as self awareness, self management, empathy and impulse control
- enhanced capacity to lead and work with organisational and personal change
- greater energy and enthusiasm for work and life
- increased ability to switch off from work and truly be at home.
Our MBSR programme is structured into eight weekly 2-hour sessions plus a 1 day workshop.
More information / Get in touch
For more information about mindfulness training for organisations from Catalyst 14, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.