Why train as a coach with Catalyst 14?
Who are you looking to become as a coach? What development journey are you curious about embarking upon?
At Catalyst 14, we aim to develop professional coaches fit for the world we live and work in today.
- are exceptional practitioners
- can apply key psychological models and concepts pragmatically
- are self-aware, emotionally intelligent, embodied and mindful
- have an in-depth, personal understanding of change
- are structured in their approach with a tool kit to help support clients through personal and organisational change and key leadership challenges
- can develop transformational behavioural change in their clients
- who have capacity to work effectively face to face and remotely
- have lived through the coaching process themselves as coachees (‘to be a good coach you need to be a good coachee.’).
We are not interested in producing 'mini-versions' of ourselves; instead, we are offering you a unique and inspiring development journey to enable you to identify the coach you want to be. We will help you learn and practise the art of coaching with in-depth support from our faculty.
The benefits of training with Catalyst 14
Our coach training programmes offer the following benefits:
- Our courses provide a clear and structured modular learning path. This means you can identify the level and depth of training and accreditation that is right for you and your current work.
- You can train fully to achieve the European Individual Award with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC). We are one of the first coach training organisations in the UK to offer this.
- Our training courses are built to develop you using a wide range of professional coaching approaches combined with rigorous practitioner development.
- Our workshops are highly experiential, meaning you will be constantly practicing and learning pragmatic techniques and frameworks to maximise your impact as a coach.
- We have a maximum cohort size of 12, which means your learning experience will be an intimate one.
- Our faculty will be role models for you, bringing expertise as internal and external coaches within specific fields of coaching. We have a small and intimate team of faculty members, so you will experience a consistent presence when training with us.
- You will receive in-depth support from a personal tutor and coaching supervisor. The level of support and expertise we provide sets us apart from other coach training providers.
- During the modules you will receive 1-2-1 observation and feedback from our faculty on your coaching skills (this includes a practical assessment at the end of our Diploma course to ensure you are confident in your capability as a professional coach).
- You will receive 1-2-1 coaching during the course of your programme. We believe to be a great coach you need to have fully experienced the development journey of a coachee / client too. Not all coach training programmes require you to be coached.
Take a look at our courses
If you're interested in starting a learning journey with us, you can take a look at our full range of coach training courses here. And if you have any queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.